Today at The Startup Magazine we have had a fantastic interview with Nick Holzherr, who is the founder of Whisk.
Whisk is a mobile app that allows users to purchase the ingredients for any recipe they find on the internet via online supermarkets. The user adds recipes they find to a virtual basket within Whisk. When ready to purchase the users select the number of portions they want and Whisk, understanding the user’s dietary requirements, tastes and demographics accurately selects suitable items from the online supermarket.
2) Where did the idea for Whisk come from? & How long has Whisk been in the making, and who is the team behind Whisk?
3) You are a startup based in Birmingham, how have you found being a tech startup away from London? (it will be really interesting to have your thoughts on the startup scene in Birmingham)
4) What has been your biggest challenge so far at Whisk?
5) In the coming year, what would you like to achieve with Whisk?
6) If you could give one piece of advice to someone thinking about starting a business, what would it be?
- Q&A Session with Gerry Newton Founder of Cyclr (thestartupmag.com)
- Small businesses need to invoice correctly to avoid late payments (thestartupmag.com)
- Can the Funding for Lending scheme help lending to small businesses? (thestartupmag.com)