Last week Bristol University’s student enterprise group, Basecamp Bristol, ask The Startup Magazine to write a guest article about starting up a startup. The article we wrote covered issues you would need to consider when starting a business, such as:
– What is the problem is your business solving?
– Who is your target market?
– What are your Unique Selling Points? and many more
To continue reading The Startup Magazine’s full article on the Bristol Basecamp website see, How to startup a startup article.
- The Scottish Tech Start Up Scene (thestartupmag.com)
- The Darwin theory of start-ups (thestartupmag.com)
- Steps to take when starting your business (thestartupmag.com)