When starting a business, there are many software tools available to help you manage your company. Email clients, file sharing, and project management software are to name a few. Another very effective software tool your business can have is Customer Relationship Management software, CRM software. CRM software allows you to manage communication with your customers and partnering businesses, Salesforce is one of the most popular and powerful CRM software tools available to you.
Salesforce.com is a cloud computing company that is used by small, large and medium enterprises to communicate with their customers and collaborate with other companies. Salesforce offers you the possibility of social collaboration. This means that with the use of salesforce, you can comunicate to your customers via social media, email and SMS messaging.
Salesforce allows you to leverage the most out of your communication systems by:
• Automating and scheduling messages to your customers and business partners.
• Creating an internal social networks for your company using Salesforce Chatter, and Salesforce Rypple.
• Integrating with other cloud based software like Desk.com, for customer service, and Do.com for task and project management.
Salesforce is the leader in CRM software solutions, one of the reasons for it’s popularity is because it is cloud based. This means you can access your account anywhere, and comunicate with your customers around the world. It has more than 100,000 customers world wide, including industry giants such as Burberry, O2 and Spotify. Their stories are insightful and inspiring:
As you can tell from the stories in the video, Salesforce really helps companies transform the way they comunicate, both internally and externally, to further improve their business. To find out more about Salesforce and to keep up to date with their latest news please visit their Facebook Page.
This post has been sponsored by Saleforce, but all thoughts are our own
- Tips for branding your business (thestartupmag.com)
- How to spot cash flow warning signs? (thestartupmag.com)
- The importance of a business card – maximise their value! (thestartupmag.com)