Getting into the world of social media can be difficult, especially if you are a small business that is truly trying to stay on top of everything. How can you make sure that you’re getting the best of the best when it comes to advertising? Are you looking at things like smarter solo ads or other options that can help you to generate the leads that you need to get ahead in business? Here are some tips that you can use on Facebook to generate the leads that you need to be successful.
- Utilize the ad function. Facebook has ads, and honestly, they are relatively inexpensive. You can make between 700 and 900 leads for around $10 in a week. So, if you don’t have a lot of cash, this is a good way to throw a little money into something and make sure that you’re getting people to see your ad and check it out. Cheap and easy? Always a great idea!
- Have some sort of offer or contest and put the landing page on Facebook (and other social media). People love contests, and it’s much easier to get people to “like” and “share” content in order to get some new stuff from your company for free. So, consider putting together some sort of contest or giveaway in order to catch the attention of potential and current customers – it could end up being a big deal for you in the long run.
- Don’t throw out the idea of blogging. Not only does blogging help you to keep your website updated (and therefore, helps you when it comes to search engine optimization), it also helps you when it comes to getting people to check out your website from social media. Put engaging blogs that are related to your industry and you will get many more leads than just posting advertisements for your company.
- Engaging video and image content can generate sharing and indirect leads. Facebook loves video, and the algorithms that they use on the timeline actually focus on video content. It’s because we all love videos and are more likely to click on them and watch them than anything else that we may do. So, instead of stressing yourself out with the whole thing, why not make some video and image content? People will watch it and, if they really like it, they are going to be much more likely to share with friends, which can generate more leads.
- Use Events to get people to online sales and other events. Keep people in the know by using the “events” option on your Facebook business page. Set up web seminars, announce sales, and just let people know what is going on with your business. They are likely to share these sorts of things with friends and family as well, which will lead to a lot more people that may be seeing and engaging with your content; this can lead to even more sales in the long run.