The Startup Magazine is a monthly digital publication aimed to motivate, stimulate and cultivate curiosity. We unravel the complexities of the startup ecosystem by supplying practical and thought provoking content. We deliver an engaging reading experience on web, mobile and tablet. Our mission is to not only be a voice for entrepreneurs but to celebrate the entire community. Here are some article contribution considerations.
Desired Article Topics
We embrace highlighting uncommon topics and unusual case studies, and focus on the issues into the future, for example, how can a restaurant strive towards zero waste and zero net energy.
We also would love to hear from Startup Teams from around the world that are solving tough problems in compelling ways. As well as individuals in the startup community who want to share their knowledge and experiences.
The Startup Magazine Writing Guidelines
We require quality articles that have relevant educational or inspirational messages for entrepreneurs, investors, and all participants that support startup and small businesses. Original story forms are the best with specific, personal experiences.
- 400-1000 words
- Max 2 outbound sponsor-related links
- 1 or 2 additional can be for authoritative sites
- Try to have an internal link to another thestartupmag.com article
Good SEO Qualities
- High readability scores
- Organized with multiple sub-headings/paragraphs
- Shorter sentences (less than 20 words)
- Transition word or phrase between sentences
- Avoid passive voice sentences
- Have an article Keyword in mind:
- Keyword should be a word or phrase used in the first paragraph.
- It should be used 3 or more times throughout the article.
- It should NOT be used as the anchor text of an article link.
Embedded images and videos are welcome.
We embrace diversity and want to hear from all members of the startup community, whether you are an innovation architect, data scientist, founder, front end web developer or industrial designer. Whatever your role so long as you have a deep passion for your work and the issues that you tackle we’d love to hear from you. Pitching to us is easy, just fill out the form below.
Thank you for submitting your article pitch!
Check out our Certificate…