Accurately transcribed information is vital for the smooth functioning of any business. Transcription for business includes creating a textual transcript of audio or video recordings of various business interactions including meetings, conferences, workshops, presentations, etc., for present and future use. If you are not a pro with audio transcription, but want to give it a shot, have a look at – How to record audio for transcription, an article that will provide you with 10 sure-shot tips to record professional audio.
Why Are Transcription Services Necessary?
Most companies require mandatory business transcriptions to avoid disputes and lawsuits later on. However, choosing a professional transcription company for your business interactions can help you grow business by availing a variety of business intrinsic services.
Businesses choosing transcription outsourcing, gain additional benefits like:
- Professionally transcribed transcripts that record all important details and save you from trying to remember or debate over trivial issues
- Accurate material for letters and reports to be sent to your clients, customers and shareholders
- Flexibility to repurpose existing digital content (webinars, podcasts and dictations) into books (eBooks/physical books) and courses
- Time and flexibility to create content strategy for SEO and product creation
Why Use Services of a Professional Transcription Company?
While an office assistant or company secretary can prepare business transcripts in-house, they won’t be able to match the speed, efficiency and eye for detail of a trained transcriptionist. Apart from accuracy, cost-effectiveness and speed factor, transcription companies provide multiple hiring options that allow businesses to choose the type of professional service they wish to hire.
So, your company doesn’t need to hire a full time employee, they can employ professional transcribes on an hourly basis, part-time or contractual mode that proves to be both accurate and economic.
These are some of the things professional services provide you:
- Provision of professionally trained business transcriptionists who achieve close to cent percent accuracy
- Guaranteed quick turnaround time and 24×7 professional services that enable you to meet water-tight deadlines
- Customized services that fulfil all legal requirements of your profession and industry
- Standard hourly rates that help you eliminate cost overheads
- Ability to handle wide range of input file formats (Analog recordings, MP3, WAV, etc.) and produce output in customer specified file formats including .DOC, .DOCX, PDF or .TXT files
There are also transcription companies who embrace technology, with upfront prices. Companies like Take Note have knowledgeable notetakers, who are professional, discreet and fast.They type detailed transcripts of what is being discussed as it happens. With first drafts available immediately after meetings, with an edited and proofread version with you first thing the following morning.