Businesses today produce and utilize videos for a variety of different reasons, including for marketing or training. In most businesses that use digital products or produce them, one way to record the footage that is needed for videos is to do so directly from your screen. To accomplish that you will need to use a screen recorder, as it is the software that enables you to record video footage from your screen.
While there are several options out there insofar as screen recorders go, one of the best you’ll find for Macs is definitely Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac (http://www.movavi.com/mac-video-recorder/). It is a simple, lightweight and yet versatile screen recorder that should fulfill all your needs with the tools and innovative features that it brings to the table.
Screen Recorder Features
As far as screen recording goes, Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac is focused on enabling you to record video footage from your screen in as straightforward a manner as possible. At the same time it provides you with the ability to customize the recording parameters according to your requirements. That is reflected in its features that will allow you to:
- Define the capture area to encompass any part of your screen or to record in full screen.
- Set the audio sources to record the system audio or audio from other sources such as microphones, MIDI devices, and so on.
- Increase or decrease the volume levels for each audio source individually.
- Adjust the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for smooth and high quality video, or less to reduce the file size.
- Display keys that are pressed on-screen so that they can be recorded in the video.
- Customize the mouse cursor as well as its ‘click’ sound to make both clearer or hide them completely.
- Automate the recording by scheduling a time to start and stop the recording or setting a timer to stop it after a fixed duration.
- Use presets to optimize your video for a wide range of different devices and platforms including mobile devices, online video platforms, and social media.
While the features above should give you an idea of the versatility of Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac, it should be noted that one of its main strengths is the fact that it is so easy to use. All you need to do to set up and start recording is launch the software, draw a frame with your mouse to set the capture area, and configure the other options by clicking the appropriate icons on the interface.
All in all it shouldn’t take any more than a few minutes (or less) to set up a screen recording using Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac. By downloading it for yourself, you’ll be able to create any videos your business needs and can also use it for other purposes such as to save videos from websites, capture video calls and conferences, and much more. Simply put it is a good tool for any business to have.