I would like to wish all my friends, family and readers a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Since starting this blog I have received really amazing feedback and I wanted to thank all of you. Outside of my personal blog, I have written several article this year as a guest blogger, something I really enjoyed and I am proud of doing.
- Q&A: Yoav Farbey (inspiresme.co.uk)
- Introduction to mobile marketing (inspiresme.co.uk)
- A new market to create apps? (creativenerds.org)
- What to expect from the new iPhone, iOS5 (creativenerds.org)
- Is Google’s Cromebook the new way to compute? (creativenerds.org)
I am sure that this list will grow in the coming year.
A great new year tradition is to set a new year’s resolution. This year my resolution is to make this blog a genuin source of information for startups and entrepreneurs. I want this site to be valuable to readers when starting and running a business.
That is a very broad resolution and in order to achieve this goal I have set my self specific targets for the coming year (2012).
- 10,000 Twitter followers
- 3,000 Unique views on my site
- 100 Email Subscribers
- Should you make a mobile site, or a mobile app? (thestartupmag.com)
- Introduction to mobile marketing (thestartupmag.com)
- How to create a successful online store, by Curio Threads (thestartupmag.com)